Vampire Imperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the Nation States region of Vampire Imperium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to be Embraced (Citizenship)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicholai Giovanni
Vampire King
Nicholai Giovanni

Application to be Embraced (Citizenship) Empty
PostSubject: Application to be Embraced (Citizenship)   Application to be Embraced (Citizenship) EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 am

Greetings, and thank you for checking out our citizenship application. To be embrace is not something that should be taken lightly. Instead it is the shedding of the mortal coil and entering the world of the undead forever. Being embraced into our society means that you will be able to participate in various government offices including the military as well as stand for office. If this is something that you want then please fill out the following form and oath in a separate thread. Assuming you pass a security check you will then be embraced.

Code:
[b]Application for Embrace[/b]

Nation in the Vampire Imperium:

Nation in the World Assembly(WA):

Discord ID (optional):

What other names or aliases do you use in NationStates?:

What regions are you or have you been involved in as a member, or citizen, or equivalent status?:

Have you ever been banned from a region, regional forum, or discord? If so which regions?:

Would you like to be assigned a mentor?:

Citizenship Oath wrote:
I, [name], most solemnly swear (or affirm) that to the best of my knowledge I have been completely truthful and accurate in my application for embrace. Furthermore, I swear (or affirm) eternal loyalty to the Vampire Imperium, its Monarch, and its laws. Finally, I vow that I shall not take part in any hostilities against the Vampire Imperium or, its allies, nor shall my actions within the region be in the interest of any foreign power or external organization.  
Back to top Go down

Application to be Embraced (Citizenship)
Page 1 of 1