Vampire Imperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the Nation States region of Vampire Imperium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicholai Giovanni
Vampire King
Nicholai Giovanni

Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes) Empty
PostSubject: Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes)   Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes) EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 1:03 am

Application for Embrace

Nation in the Vampire Imperium: Sanguine Imperium

Nation in the World Assembly(WA): None Currently

Discord ID (optional): Well I own the discord so

What other names or aliases do you use in NationStates?: Nicholai C.

What regions are you or have you been involved in as a member, or citizen, or equivalent status?: A few sinkers and a few UCRs that no longer exist (you actually have to name them).

Have you ever been banned from a region, regional forum, or discord? If so which regions?: I have not

Would you like to be assigned a mentor?: No

I, Nicholai Giovanni, most solemnly swear that to the best of my knowledge I have been completely truthful and accurate in my application for embrace. Furthermore, I swear eternal loyalty to the Vampire Imperium, its Monarch, and its laws. Finally, I vow that I shall not take part in any hostilities against the Vampire Imperium or, its allies, nor shall my actions within the region be in the interest of any foreign power or external organization.
Back to top Go down
Nicholai Giovanni
Vampire King
Nicholai Giovanni

Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes)   Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes) EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 1:09 am

Since I am well myself then I am going to go ahead and approve myself. It's good to be king.

The creature sinks its fangs into your neck. You feel changes begin to overtake you as your hear slows and you begin to fade into eternal sleep. When you awake you are now something more than you were before. You have been embraced and are now a citizen of the Vampire Imperium.
Back to top Go down

Nicholai's Application for Embrace (for example purposes)
Page 1 of 1